Full Circle Theater is seeking scripts for 2023-2024 and beyond!
Updated Deadline Sept 13, 2022
Full Circle Theater Company is seeking scripts for consideration for our 2023-2024 season and beyond. We welcome plays by writers from across the U.S. and the world, prioritizing writers from historically marginalized communities (BIPOC, LGBTQ+, Disabled, Female or non-binary identifying).
Scripts may be new or existing, one act or full length. Our top priority for consideration is that scripts be in alignment with our company’s mission, values, and types of work that we do, as noted below. Please read through this information carefully and answer a few short questions before submitting to ensure that your submission is a good fit for Full Circle. We ask that you submit a separate entry for each script. There is no fee to submit.
TIMELINE FOR SCRIPT REVIEW
- Now through September 13, 2022: Scripts can be submitted using the form below
- Early October: Scripts will receive a first reading by a FCTC Core Artist, Staff Member, or Board Member
- Late October: Scripts that are forwarded on will receive a second reading by an FCTC Core Artist
- November: Scripts that are forwarded on will by read by the remaining FCTC Core Artists
- By December 15: Decisions will be made about which scripts to include in the 2023-2024 season.
*Submitters will be notified as soon as possible about the status of their script's consideration.
Note: We're so thrilled to have received so many scripts, and due to our capacity to get through the submissions in a timely manner, we are closing the call earlier than planned. We'll be in touch with you as soon as we have news about the status of your script. In the meantime if you have any pressing questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU and we look forward to reading your script!